STUCK at "Connecting" on EU battlenet And EU Version of Wow

Hey guys, been stuck at “Connecting” for 2 days. I have tried hours of troubleshooting (through Blizz’s recommended steps and speaking with GM through support channel). (resetting, disabling firewall / anti-virus, internet connections, re-installing, deleting folders, clearing dns, release/renew ip All the works…)

When logging on to EU Battle Net app, I get stuck at "Connecting."

If I select America’s (WoW1 US), I can log on to Battle Net App. I can also log on to america servers. I even made a lv 1 on Bonechewer US realm and played for 1 minute as a test. All worked fine.

However, if I launch WoW under WoW1 EU , I then again get stuck at “Connecting” indefinitely.

All my characters are on EU and I cannot log on to EU… so no WoW for me for these last few days. I just see the “Connecting” message forever. I have submitted a ticket, but no success as of yet. Anyone else having this issue?

*Edit
Due to reading recent issues from a few days ago mentioned on BlizzCSEU twitter: https://twitter.com/blizzardcseu_en

I had a sneaking suspicion that it was an issue with which node it’s connecting to… low and behold, I downloaded a free VPN, set to american IP… then all of the sudden I can log on to EU battlenet and WoW1 EU with no problems…

I turn off the VPN, then it attempts via the local IP (Spain) and then again stuck at “connecting” indefinitely. Turn VPN back on to route through a different node in america? All the sudden working…

This proves to me that it is not an issue with my network at home or my laptop and no amount of troubleshooting and resetting my laptop or network will fix this… The VPN is not an actual solution to me since free VPN has very limited bandwidth, just enough to log on and test things really and also since the high ping of connecting via IP in the USA causes a lot of lag and delay (even to retrieve and send mail, much less actually play the game).

This seems to be an issue with the node/network in the EU (at least near spain). Any Blizz employee that reads this, PLEASE ESCALATE THIS ISSUE. Thank you.