Stuck in Battle.net Logging in

WHAT Did you do this time, Blizzard?

Why am I having a problem logging in to the B-Net Launcher, both on my Computer and my Phone too of all things, when it was working hours ago?
My phone is the only one explaining any issue, “Line is full”, followed by a kick. Anytime that I’ve experienced anything like this, even in the WoW login screen, I never got kicked back to the Login screen, I got auto re-queued in case there was room.

Last week many of us have had the pleasure of going through WOW51900328, so what is it this time!?

I get the same problem but for some reason, even though my WoW clients worked perfectly now it says there’s an update of 53gb, I have no idea what’s going on.

same here ,can`t go online

I cant connect to blizzard app on my desktop or connect by login manually through the client any ideas?

i got the same problem :frowning: got disconnected and cant get back in

Battle net app doesn’t want to connect. Can’t play wow.

BLZ51901016 error when launching wow.exe from classic folder.

Belgium

I think there is maintenance between 3 and 5am UK time

I can’t login to the Battlenet app…

I can’t login to Diablo 3
I can’t login to Hearthstone
I can’t login to Destiny 2
I can’t login to Overwatch
I can’t login to Heroes of the Storm

No game works since Battlenet app launcher is offline.

The maintenance is only for WoW classic and is not affecting any other game :slight_smile:

If you can login any other Blizz game, pls report. Than it might be problem at my end.

1 Like

yup, the “unscheduled” nothing to do with blizzard games “maintenance” to implement the MW early access breaks the launcher, i’m shocked, SHOCKED I SAY that activision would put cash cow CoD above blizzard customers, (can you read sarcasm)?

is this true? is there any source to this info?

Just wanted to say, after restarting and reinstalling battlenet it self i tried deleting all battlenet data in my app data (not games just the laucher) and this worked for me, make sure you can see hidden folders on the drive and then it should be c/users/’‘insertname’’/Appdata.
i hope it helps!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you, Nahdir! Though it seems you accidentally resurrected a rather old thread, which can be a bit confusing and so I’ll close it here.