Stuck in death in Visions of N'zoth

Hello.

Im writing for a friend, since the “new Topic” buttons doesnt show for him.
We’ve been doing the Visions of N’zoth for as while now, and been enjoying it.
But now his Emergency Cranial Defibrillation has stopped working, so he doesnt restore life or sanity if he dies the first time. Not only does the cheap death not work, but you cant even ressurect him like normal or with an orb, nor does a regular ressurect work either. This means his basically stuck being dead in the vision, when this happens. Its happened 6 times by now, and he completely stopped doing visions, cause hes just wasting his Vessel of Horrific Visions, including the people he group up with’s vessels too, since the scalling still works and you now have to fight everything with one man down.
I was “lucky” to get it recorded one of those 6 times, this i will put in a link to.

We really hope this is a problem you want to take care of, so we can start doing visions again, without having to be afraid of another bug happening.

It’s a well known issue and the ball is a the QA/Devs court to get it eventually fixed if possible. Emergency Cranial Defibrillation

Creating tickets about this has no use as GM’s do not forward nor handle bug reports.

I’m the friend that couldn’t create the post. The biggest problem about this bug is also it seems to be only me having it and it doesn’t seem to have a pattern for when it doesn’t work fx. a specific area or if it’s stormwind or orgrimmar. I tried writing a ticket the third time it happened but didn’t get any response i could use to anything since you just said i needed to use the in game bug report system even tho i used that about 5 weeks ago and explained it (still happening).
I really really hope you will atleast look a bit into it and try to give me some sort of respone since i waste vessel for myself and for other people

First time it happened i was solo and got completely stuck in there for like 15 mins. Tried everything leave group, heartstone using the unstuck, get ported by a lock, couldn’t click release and had to write to support to tp me out (dont even get the full amount of mementos from it)

This just happen to me. Emergency Cranial Defribrillation didn’t kick in and I died, now I can’t do anything. Tried logging out and in. Tried custom script /script RepopMe(), Character stuck… Nothing is working. Opened a bug for this but it’s very annoying as my mementos are gone, and also a Vessel…

Did you try the automatic unstick mechanism - I can’t see you mentioned that? Reporting it as a bug is good, but won’t get you unstuck.
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

You can also try to command: /script RepopMe()

It can help in circumstances where you’ve been stuck “dead”, but you might need to try the character move as suggested above, it would fail your run sadly and you’d lose the Vessel.

As always please report a bug ingame as well through the Help menu > Report a Bug.

I remember the time Blizzard gms would have gave you items back if something like that happened to you, Those days are long gone, I feel sorry for the Blizzard employees who are forced into that situation. The higher ups really need to put systems in place for people to get items back in situations like this.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/UT85cPM4MnNks/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Twiluna:

3 Likes

This is still happening today… Happen to me like 3/4 weeks ago, and again today. I can’t remember if they gave me the Vessel the last time it happen, but we’ll see this time, when they unstuck my main character…

How is this possible? This is end game content LOL