Stuck in "logging in to game server"

While waiting hear one of my Remixes i made, maybe this will put back a smile on your face=)

1 Like

Welp, the rare case when I have some time to play and this happens :sob:

2 Likes

pfft ye same here :frowning:

I thought I was going nuts or had broke something. And all the live chat/telephone support options are offline too so i can’t contact Blizzard about it.

PLEASE FIXemphasized text

This happens a lot lately.

Same here. WOW51900102 on both classic/bfa

Carry on, Blizz. I’ll just be over here watching a progress bar with my coffee and a can of Pringles

yesterday there was an alert in my wow launcher. that alert says maintenance for an hour today between 3 and 4 o clock. but their forumpost was not found yet when u google it

Yup same here been trying to log into BFA retail for 1/2 hour but nothing… just get ‘you have been disconnected from server’ and nothing…

Glad it’s not just me though … thought I had broken something - tried repairing game but had no effect.

1 Like

I’m glad it not only me having the same problem, I was having bad thoughts about a country and was afraid I’ve been punished. puh!

1 Like

Same… Blizzard fix this problem pls

may be we are all being punished

1 Like

Nope, they’re just going to ignore it and let people not be able to log into the game. Whatcha think they’re doing…

EU 3rd world servers :stuck_out_tongue: multi billion $ indie company. Think its about time Blizz got their s**t togerther and stop doing everything just to appease their investors

I could clearly see rogue and hunter at Dire Maul entrance

I even uninstalled the whole game and re-downloaded it, tried all their troubleshooting and so on. It’s a really bad issue to have KO’d the game for so many players.

Well, I have been having some sinful thoughts about a certain Gnome lately

Same issue… Fix it please!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are getting hit by a DDOS again :confused: