Stuck in timewalking campaign after dinging 50 in a Battleground

I dinged 50 in a Battleground, but I can’t do any old content, everything scales and I can’t enter raids.

1 Like

What happens if you go back and talk to Chromie?

Same. Been stuck in timewalking for almost a week. Chromie doesnt help me, she just tells me " my help is needed in icecrown ".
I am fkn PISSED! I’m paying for a fkn game in wich i cant play the character i want to play!

1 Like

Yo, did anybody find a fix for this?

Im having the same issue. Had a disconnect after dinging 50, so the event wich teleports you back to ogrimmar was interrupted. And it did not start again after i reloged. Im stuck in BC content with lvl 50:(

did u ppl make a ticket ingame or report the bug ingame?

I am having the same issue and not have any disconnects or anything. I dinged 50 and just went about my way. Did not notice it until I wanted to do the balance of power quest and needed to enter mythic legion dungeons.

I am currently awaiting ticket response. There does not seem to be a way to fix it. Chromie just tells you to buzz off to Icecrown so you can’t even force an exit (still don’t get why they feel the need to disable at lvl cap… If they just locked xp at 50 and let people be this issue would never have happened).

My tickets got already closed twice. As there is no category actialy fitting in this case.
Tryed Stuck in Quest - got closed because there are to many request and a link to Q&A

Tryed technical issue - got closed because wrong topic

Is this for real? I currently have an opened ticket and it’s been 3 days and no response… all my friends are doing mog/mount runs while prepatch is on, and I am just sitting there stuck at legion phase :smiley:

More like got closed because forum staff don’t work in-game, and the forums are not a method to skip ticket queues.

This is utterly ridiculous.

What’s with the sudden “HEY LET’s TELEPORT YOU!” design anyway? And now you’re telling me that, if you miss the teleport for any reason, your character just breaks?!

Just put a “turn it off” button on Chromie for heaven’s sake, and let us quest in peace.

:angry:

Hey there,

We’re aware of a few situations where this can happen and a fix is on the way!

For more info and a link to where you can send a ticket for assistance in the meantime, head over to:

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience!