Stuck on Logging in to the game server

Hey,

So i am a player on draenor and stoped playing like hours ago cause the lag and toughed il try again in a few hours.

Now i want to log in on WoW but it is stuck on like your Username and password.

When i enter my details it just says: Logging in to game server.

I cant even pick a diffrent realm? I would just play on a low pop server now but even that now is impossible? anyone have a trick for this?

Ty

2 Likes

Having the some problem as well

I think the game got down again

same same :man_facepalming:t2:

Around four hours ago the problems started for me on Draenor and I’ve spent more time since then being thrown out of the game or trying to connect than I’ve got to play. Probably about 20 mins play vs the rest of the time getting to do nothing.

Blizzard need to review the capacity of the big realms because they are not coping. Many players are fine on reasonably populated realms.

4 Likes

There are like 50 topics with the same issue.

Alright great! and your point is to post this here? Why not make a new topic and write there about how there are 50 topics of people creating something.

I don’t think they are going to stop while there are issues.

1 Like

And there should be 50 more, so the incompetent imbeciles fix the issues that have been happening since forever.

Blizzard doesn’t care they already got your money. Just leave a bad review on BBB.

I feel for you and its funny how its gonna be around 24 hours now with the same issues existing people long waiting for the game to launch and paid there dues but can actually play propperly. it wasnt hard to predict this issue would happen but i can easily tell they dont give 2 craps about us.

Make a tea, watch a movie with your dear ones and try again tomorrow!
I’m done trying for today!
Sad, some of my friends are still on and kicking!
Good night, all!
<3

1 Like

My opinion was only that you can well, cry, be angry and post the same thing over and over and over and over. It will not get fixed any faster. If they knew what the issue was they would just fix it. But since it is not fixed I assume that they havent figured it out yet.

Just post 50 more if you think that will help. I do not give a …
I going to try again tomorrow. And enjoy the rest of my night. Have a good one guys

Kek good one, they know what the issue is. Its massive amount of inactive accounts on kazzak and draenor that became active for SL and they didnt do anything about server capacity and its now unplayable

I couldent find a single post about people not be able to log in in the game at all. I cant join any server. It is just stuck on Logging in to the game server. I see alot of stuff about draenor and lag, but i legit cant get into any server.

1 Like

The login server for draenor ( maybe even kazzak im not from there) is dead at this current time, loads of us are stuck in Logging into game server. and has been for an hour

Well guess il go play league of legends…

Id say try coming back after midnight, maybe then there is a slim chance of playing

yea i’ve been stuck at the logging screen for the past 5 hours , they say they are working on it but so far no hotfix no patch or anything that would suggest they are actualy trying to fix this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.