Stuck with gear. what to upgrade what I miss

Hi,
I would appreciate if you can have a last look on my gear and advice me what will be easier to focus on for being upgraded
and what type of enchants and gems I might still be missing.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/doomhammer/altarboy

Thanks for your guidance
Alex

Posting about this again? Try the priest section as advised before.

I saw them. Not clear what to loot though.

The beginners section will not supply the info needed. Use the links the blue gave you for BiS gear and other stuff.

Try

You Can Use Bloodmallet or simcraft addon from curse

1 Like

thanks I will try it

This one is greedy gobblin :grinning:

2 Likes

No, never askmrrobot plz.
Its really bad.

Simcraft addon and raidbots website for anything dps related to find top gear.

acrtually I was Looking at the icy vein guide but also Looking at the Drops I can get from the dungeos.
What I want to upgrade are myboots.

The dungeon guides many times Mention item Levels around380. I can not find a list of what heroic and mythic Raids drop. The lists seem to be just for the normal runs.

One more alternative is to get the boots through pvp. If I reach Rating 1600 I see that the reward is the boots (or can be the boots). What are These item Levels though?

Thanks a lot. I will later also Google on what enchants I can still do on my gear.

Alex

It is in dungeon guide - top right corner I think. It shows loot for different difficulty(drop down button).

And you really don’t need Sims tools as new player.

There’s a dropdown list that defaults to normal, you can see items from LFR, Normal, Heroic and Mythic there. From all the raids in BfA.

thanks. And there is a constant plus at item level for heroic and mythic? So I just need to know the offset?

The + means that the item has a possibility to warforged or titanforged.
Warforged is more common when Titanforged can upgrade an item by +15 or more item levels and seems to be quite rare.

Due these the BiS lists for gear are quite impossible to do.

/ After typing this, I started to question myself of what you actually tried to ask, but oh well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.