Stucked at loading screen

Hello everyone
Im from Turkey and after downloading prepatch for SL, the game started to stuck at loading screen when I choose my character, sometimes I can’t even made it to my character selection screen or sometimes battlenet does not open. All of my other games (dota2, gw2, eso, etc)… works just fine, I can only enter the game with my phone’s internet and I already tried everything the blizzard support team suggests in support section, the only thing I didnt try is redownloading the game. Im from Turkey and 2 of my friends in Turkey are also having the same issue as mine and we are all using different company sercive for our internets. Any help would be appreciated.

If it works on your mobile internet it does suggest that there’s some problem between your home internet and Blizzard. Do you have trouble only in WoW or with Blizzard in general? (blizzard sites, other blizzard games if you play any)

I suggest contacting your internet provider telling them there’s an online game you can’t connect to but it works fine from your mobile internet, and have them try and find the source.

Thanks for the reply, I cant play HotS too, I dont play other blizzard games but all of my other games just works fine, I reached the provider and they said they checked it but there is nothing wrong with my internet, my friends did the same too so I dont know :smiley:

After downloading the patch, everything blizzard related(battlenet, wow and sometimes even wowhead and wow forums) seem to be either slowed down or stopped. I can sometimes get in, sometimes I get stuck at loading screen of the game or webpages. Everything else seem to be fine. I’m from Turkey too.

Its interesting. It has to do something with Turkey maybe?

Edit: Everything works fine except wow now tho.

I know its not effecting a large population in your playerbase but please blizzard, can you help us to solve this problem ?