Stupid game masters

i sent a feedback in a ticket and what i got was
" accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players." my feedback was about game content and i even have no ban or suspension on my account that stupid game masters give this to me,
it is happened few times for me the response i get from ticket doesn’t match with what i said, in past 6 month ago i submitted 4 ticket and all of the answers was something different, but if you tell them something they don’t like they will suspend your account that you PAID for it even 1 dollar doesn’t matter how much is price, but when you get MONEY from customer, they deserve better answer, so develop an AI instead a bunch of stupid GM.
i am really sorry for my time i wasted while playing shadowlands and dragonflight, you cannot return players just with good content, if you bring a player here and he submit a ticket and talk to your game masters they leave again, hope they don’t want they money back

anyway… this is my second account just created to post this with, bcs i don’t want read reply,

Tickets are not the way to provide feedback, they are for when needing customer support with account/technical issues and such.

There is a seperate option for submitting feedback and bug reports which go to the correct departments. You don’t get replies from those.

Yep, it seems blizzard just use bots for ingame support, i had the same experience. They lost their touch in custumer service, was better when GMs would appear and actually help you.