Stuttering like mad

Good evening all,

What’s happening is, im game I play with vsync off and no cap on fps, even with the cap its worse… whats happening is every so often ill get a stutter… not a big one but enough to notice, I have seen post’s about memory leaks in game but not sure if this is the cause or not?

Is this happening with anyone else?
And yes, I have updated all driver’s and this is a fresh install of Windows 1909.

i7 8700k
RTX 2070 Super
16 GB RAM.

if you need my DXDIAG let me know and i’ll update this post.
I would just like to know if this is happening for anyone else?

Thanks

1 Like

Happening to anyone else?

happens to me aswell, mainly when i open my character panel “C” , formated computer etc and still happens

Happening alot. Getting annoying tbh.

Hey Dxn! Have you tried the steps here including the advanced https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/18542 ? If so can you get back to us with your MS info and we’ll take a look? :slight_smile:

I have tried, yes.
How do I paste my info?

See link.

pastebin./rKMY6Fd1

Add the .com lol.

Hopefully help out in some way this.

have 2 PCs
3570k 4.5ghz oc, 16g 1600mhz ram, 970gtx and wow on ssd. Dx12 mode, win7. No shuttering.
4670k 3.6ghz, no oc, 16g ram, 970gtx, wow on ssd with dx12 and win7 - shutters time to time, no matter whan are on screen - raid, solo pve or bg, became after 8.3 release, no setting was changed, all the same as first PC, but screen freezing by 1 sec sometimes.

Anyone had chance to look at my dxdiag?

noone? would like to know if i need to update something… As this is still happening.

can you try this driver 26.21.14.3648 it works fine for me with no issues

Tried it, same issue, back to latest driver.

Hi there Pxnisher,

Having a look at your system files and description as well as the fact that normal troubleshooting didn’t help with this, it sounds very much like the issues described in this thread.

If you haven’t already, definitely give DX11/Legacy a try to see if that helps, otherwise keep an eye on the thread above for more info and updates in the future.