Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

Ever since 26th October, I have just had mad stuttering. Turned all graphics low, EXACT SAME STUTTERING STILL!!! Re installed windows, Configured some background windows stuff that interferes, Drivers obviously fresh complete install cos fresh windows. Still same problem, we’ve had 2-3 hotfixes this past month, and nothing to fix wow.

Im running i7 12th gen, 3080ti, 32GB DDR4 3400MhZ RAM, 2TB Nvme SSD (Did not want DDR5 yet until it actually gives more than 10+ frames, cos right now it gives like 2-4 fps increase. Not worth.)

Here is a thread with 1052 comments with same issues and comments being added everyday since 26th October.

So now could someone please point me in right direction for a refund? They refund page just says you cant refund DF…

Never been this disappointed in my 16 years of playing. Guess the wow times are over!

Really hope no one else is having this issue, cos it really is hell.

4 Likes

If you can’t use the automatic refund option you’ll have to raise a ticket and wait for a GM to review it.

The queue times are currently quite long but there is sadly no alternative.

1 Like

If you’re someone that alt tabs out to their browser, Hardware Accelerator might be what’s causing the issue and I know some browsers keep running in the background for quick restarts, even after you’ve closed them.

So you might want to go to settings and disable Hardware Accelerator, and see if it helps.

Thanks, Again so we are let down on another form of customer services.

2 Likes

Mostly its because of the end users pc and no it is not a joke tbh it is. You cannot say it is blizzard nor can blizzard say its you.

1 Like

I’m playing on an 11 year old laptop and it runs fine. One of the main reasons I still play WoW is because it can run on a toaster.

1 Like

u can easly run wow DF on a old laptop with with 60 fps all u need turn shadow effects down and water quality …

1 Like

Well I have a I7 13700K, 32GB DDR5 6200 MHZ RAM, 2TB NVME SSD, Windows 11, 4090 and have current stuttering it’s very annoying obviously the engine is not keeping up with new modern computers

4 Likes

this is why i never will install win 11 on a gameing PC so meny games stop working with win 11 …

1 Like

wow 2 will be like like OW 2 :rofl:
adds besicly noting maybee only 1-2 calsses thats all

1 Like

Try rolling back to what you had. New drivers often cause issues. I don’t upgrade mine until I start getting a problem and never the freshest one out unless it has excellent reviews.

I have Win 11 and it is running smooth as butter but I did not upgrade my drivers. Just a thought based on a similar thread, someone said rolling back theirs did help :slight_smile:

Yeah maybe, I believe its not the last two releases the one before them is the one that works. But it didn’t work for me :frowning:

Just ignore the OP - its only Voidsteel bragging about his 6 grand PC then whinging when others with systems less than 1/6th of that cost aint having any issues

3 Likes

If you read the thread he linked, you will realize many have problems. I test prebuild PCs for a living and have run WoW through all of them, same stutters.

1 Like

I did, and my £800 PC aint got those issues…

1 Like

You are able to find forum thread with people experience the same problem, you are able to create one same thread, but you are unable to use SEARCH to find the solution, great. Btw, a lot of people that are curious about it already fixed this issue on the next day, but seems like people like you need some more time to do so.

No stutters here. One of the reasons you might not be able to do a refund is if you already used what came with the expansion. Like mounts, boosts, etc.

OP wanting a refund
Blizzard No.
OP I demand a refund!
Blizzard Did i stutter?

3 Likes

What Windows u using ? Cuz a lot of people i know that had this issue had it because win11.

Also , what are you in game options set to when it comes to directx etc?

Windows 11 might actually be the issue, MW2 reportely has the same issue for some running windows 11

If you can downgrade to windows 10, it might fix it.

It doesn’t matter what their page says , contact the institution in your country that deals with this kind of stuff , everything can be refunded in 30 days after purchase .