Stuttering on 3k pc since 26th oct, Want DF Refund but they refuse?

You are able to find forum thread with people experience the same problem, you are able to create one same thread, but you are unable to use SEARCH to find the solution, great. Btw, a lot of people that are curious about it already fixed this issue on the next day, but seems like people like you need some more time to do so.

No stutters here. One of the reasons you might not be able to do a refund is if you already used what came with the expansion. Like mounts, boosts, etc.

OP wanting a refund
Blizzard No.
OP I demand a refund!
Blizzard Did i stutter?

3 Likes

What Windows u using ? Cuz a lot of people i know that had this issue had it because win11.

Also , what are you in game options set to when it comes to directx etc?

Windows 11 might actually be the issue, MW2 reportely has the same issue for some running windows 11

If you can downgrade to windows 10, it might fix it.

It doesn’t matter what their page says , contact the institution in your country that deals with this kind of stuff , everything can be refunded in 30 days after purchase .

1 Like

It’s definitely not fixed at all the shaders didn’t fix it.

It’s not windows 11 as I get it on windows 10 just the same. Seem to be a compilation of client memory leaks and latest graphics drivers causing the issue.

1 Like

and the other ones being it’s a huge waste of cash and dev time to rewrite an entirely new game with new engine from the ground up when it wont even bring that many people or money in compared to the current one :slight_smile:

I7 3770K, 16gb ddr3 1666mhz, rx570 8bg, no stuttering here, only at the release. Used some command and after that I never experienced it. Maybe they hotfixed it or that /command worked.

Wins 11 here and no issues…

That’s your issue, you can’t have litter in your computer.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

what have you tried among all known fixes and it didnt help?

1 Like

While in real life you absolutely should turn shadow effects down, never reduce water quality.

Yes tried everything including installing more memory to cope with the leak this helped the most.
I have yet to try disabling the MPO but will try tomorrow but yes everything else and it’s a lot of things.

what is helped me is disabling cacheless shader mode in config.wtf, you’ve also tried that right? are you playing on dx12?

Yes tried that and didn’t work, I am on dx12 but also tried 11 also tried 11 legacy

The cashless shader was also changed by blizz on a patch so this is in the client already.

1 Like

that’s strange for me bcz of 1 reason, i dont understand how that many people had stutter issue but the allround fix helped like only 70% of people, and why others dont have any memory leaks or whatever you are experience out there (me as an example, all my drivers are up to date, my rig is rtx 3060, i5 10400f and 16gb 3200 16cl ram, windows 10 22h2 19045.2311, and i have 0 stutter issues).

1 Like

there is a ghost in the machine :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem is almost certainly that the OP is running out of date / too many addons.

I had ludicrously high cpu usage a few weeks ago (I made a post about it somewhere) cleaning my addons list out has resolved the issue.

I never saw stuttering, but strikes me that the same might be happening to you.

1 Like