Sub is unplayable

idk, what you have done with sub, but this spec is unplayble, i mean, you can do ur dpc once per 2 minutes, when EVERY class has dodge, immune, glimps, ton of save abilities and every time u tryna open and have dpswindow, u can be disarmed, controlled etc. is it funny to play sub with 400-500k evicsrate crit with all your burst abilities? or i should just run and spam cheapshots, gouge and blind and pray to god, that my opponent will concede from soloq, laughing about my dps? why should i play braindead assa spec, spamming garrote rap garrote rap garrote rap

3 Likes

Good.

(also it’s not)

2 Likes

Medium Floor, High Ceiling.

Sorry…

1 Like

Looks people finally learned how to line a sub rogue! Isnt this the advice we got wheb sub was busted?
But anyway I think its kinda underwelming to play sub now but maybe it needs a break after being one of the best specs for two xpacs now

1 Like

Well, blizz listened to the community that cried over and over about sub rogues.

So right now, it is a pve spec. In pvp, you are nothing else than a stunbot.

If you wanna play something close to the old sub rogue with good cc, decent damage and a nice burst, just play outlaw.

1 Like

Sub is bad cause multiple stuff usable in stun and too much immunity + self heal passive absorb.

Unforch if it’s not ultra broken you can’t do anything. But it’s true for any setup comp, this xpac doesn’t reward setup but pure pve dmg.

2 Likes

Never thought i’d see the day where a complaint about sub not being good would be posted. I think it’s refreshing that sub for once isn’t the master of the arena. It’s like the first time in 20 years.

3 Likes

well rogue in season 1 mop was also not that good

and sub was in legion also not that good

its stunbot now. too much hp and defensives. too much multiplier in limited time and sub damage is pitiful.

1 Like

Lifecycle of sub:

1. Get broken, receive some rightful nerfs
  2. People crying off cd like little girls until it’s nerfed 4-10 times
  3. Stun bot with negative damage once again
2 Likes

After the rogue rework sub had best damage and best defensives.

They decided to nerf the damage instead of the CDR/double vanish/general immortality/shadowy duel.

That’s why now you’re left with a tank spec that cannot kill anyone with the increased health pools.

2 Likes

Can anyone define what does “can’t kill anyone” mean? Cos my arenas usually last for 10 min and I also can’t kill anyone, should I ask for lock buffs?

Its just people have 50%versa and high HP nobady dies in a stun

But maybe with full gear and people go for other stats then versa it will change

no, for some general arena changes, because we are going back to bfa

Rogue + Holy priest is the most broken comp there is in 2s and you complain about Sub?

Sub is just one of those specs that is either insanely broken or completely useless, depending on who the player is.

6 Likes

you have sustain damage . sub rogue is small burst in short time and rest useless

its the most broken, if u cant use 2 buttons to survive sub’s burstwindow, otherwise, if u survive, u lost, sub was pretty good in s3, but now he is a stunbot, noone plays sub+heal now, only rm of double rog

The amount of ridiculous CCs that comp can pull off is an ez win.

It’s made worse by the fact that rogues defensive is kinda lackluster vs melee now.
1 evasion 2 min…

Often you don’t last until high enough dampening to kill as sub now. You’re dead way before you get to that point.

Can’t even kite most melee anymore either lol