Sub nerfs PVP next hotfix!

Here it is guys! Echoing reprimand already getting 30% nerf! :frowning: I had so much fun with it. Allright back to SIN i guess…

Doing a 178K crit in a BG was fun tho with reprimand lmao

ROFL i just did a 185K reprimand lmaooo

How did you do so much?.. I have full honor build. Non tanks get 100k dmg from ability and 50k drom shadowblades. I have the same build as you.

SB+Mark+Medallion+cold blood+Danse Macabre 2-3x stacks = boom big echo

yeah i just follow the cheese build that you can find on youtube. I 2 shot dudes whole the time in pvp lmao its fun

I am curious which build will be playable Now​:sweat_smile: … But 30% i think of we did 150k truck hits se vám still do around 100k :sweat_smile: And Finish by shadow strikes

Idk I don’t even play an ER build

even paladins and DH hits 100k why is not rogues allowed to hit 100k

1 Like

Because rogue is going to lock stun you while doing so, as Enhance I can’t really defend against your opener, if I wall, you reset, wait 12 sec and repeat, I’ll die…

sub rogues is unplayble moust terible spec in game needs buffs

1 Like

Lol? I went to thé aréna after nerf :sweat_smile:. Won 10/11 games simply by ER build. I still hit 60k by shadowstrike 65k-80k per ER. Stunlock And doing 50k eviscerates. Its ok.

well thats good to know

We need buffs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.