Sub thinking about going sin

I’ve always been a sub and was active during 2016, made my comeback and I must admit I’m rusty but i don’t feel like I have that much power as a sub, I feel like Im mainly there to CC. I have trouble against pretty much everyone in a 1v1 while I remember being one of the most OP classes.

Now I mainly do pvp and I haven’t really been that successful in pvp and everytime I encounter a sin it looks like their just more powerful compared to me. I do know how to play for sure.

Would you guys say I just need to hold my faith as a sub and practice more or would it be wise to change to sin?

Switch to Sin and be over with it.

IMO the worst part about switching specs is the weapons and since sub and sin both use daggers it’s easy to go back to sub if sin doesn’t make you happy.

Regarding pvp, I only do wpvp but vendetta with double dose, master assassin, nothing personal and the new essence memory of lucid dream can delete most players very fast after the 1st stun.

1 Like

I am waiting for sub to get stronger. I like it but am still playing Assassination due to its strength. I hope Blizzard will eventually come to senses and understand that sub needs proper revamp.

Ty guys changed into Sin and my burst became ridiculous compared to sub. Im actually having it easy in pvp now. I’ve seen people say sub is better if you’re pro at it. Now that I’ve changed specs from sub to sin I’m a 100% sure that’s not true lmao.

Well you can disrupt your enemies better, and you have more snap burst, as Sub if you’re extremely good at it. But you’ll have more overall damage, a longer, and easier burst as Assa.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.