Subscribtion and game time

In The Name Of God

hello everyone :waving_hand:

In this article, I want to talk about subscription.

I am from a country whose currency is much lower than the US dollar. Maybe 10 dollars is very little for the American people, but it is a lot for us. Regardless of the fact that due to the sanctions imposed on players in my country, there is no legal way to buy game time or subscription, and if you have money, you still have to go through a lot of trouble to be able to buy it.

Now imagine how many countries in the world have the situation of my country? Ten, twenty, thirty? Too much! There are definitely many countries whose currency value is lower than the value of the US currency, as a result, people in these countries that want to play Warcraft, cannot.
If we assume that there are at least 5000 people in each country who cannot play due to the above reasons and we consider the number of these countries to be 30, that means at least 150,000 pleyer cannot play the game!

Imagine how much busier and lively the game would be! So I suggest you to think about the players who are in other countries as well.

Whoever is from these countries, write the name of the country and the difference between their currency and the dollar.

me: Iran

1$ = 1,600,000 R

Honestly surprised you are even able to play the game with the sanctions.

Anyway hope you get to game brother, god bless you.

3 Likes

Ran from what?

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist)

last i checked the sub is 13 Euro. which isn’t much to pay each month for the average European player.

yes , the price is OK for most of American and European players.

But of course not all WOW players are from these two regions.

there are thousands of players all around the world which the price is blocking their access to the game.

im sure

1 Like

I would suggest that you posted in the right section for your post to gain the proper attention, instead of a server specific forum.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have an active subscription, that’s why I can’t post in general discussion.

if someone could post my topic in General Discussion It would be very good and more peaple can see it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.