Subscription frozen even after paying

Just set-up subscription again, money has left my bank account, got a confirmation email and inside the bnet client yet it still says I have no game time?

Any solutions… was just tryna get a fun few hours in before I leave for work.

1 Like

You can check your transaction history here to see what the status is: https://account.blizzard.com/transactions, payments can take up to 24 hours to be processed.

Usually your payment provider reserves the funds until the payment processor takes them and then finishes the order. You could check back later or try buying gametime here:

there’s nothing in my transaction history despite the fact I have plenty funds in my account and I am literally looking at the statement that says the money was removed from my account. Quite annoying as I wouldn’t have bothered if I knew I wouldn’t be able to play after paying since I’ll be at work in 4 hours time.

3 Likes

Hey there Jcky!

I understand that it can be confusing given that the email you get says the subscription payment was successful.

Saneko is spot on however. One of the first steps of the payment process is that the payment provider temporarily reserves the amount while it’s being processed.

If the payment fails for any reason that reserved amount is usually returned back to you within a few business days.

Before making a new payment attempt I suggest you visit your payment methods page and try to remove the payment method you were looking to use, then add it back again. Make sure it’s still valid and that the details are correct!

If you see no order, or your order shows as failed, check our Credit Card and PayPal payment troubleshooting articles and try again.

Is there no way to speed up the process? sorta feel like a sitting duck right now wasting my time waiting for something to happen… it’s been 2 hours now iirc so I’d rather this time hadn’t just been wasted since it’s my last few hours before I have to leave home for work for a while. Thanks

As payments can take up to 24 hours to be processed, this can’t be sped up as it’s all automated.

Mind that I’ve also suggested that you could buy gametime through my link above. Players have generally given feedback positively that they were able to return to the game quickly through that option.

Hey,
Same happened to me today. Money left from bank, got email that subs is up now, then second email right after that i got that account is frozen and third mail that Let’s get your billing information updated! again. Never happened before. Few days again without WoW and try again after money comes back.

2 Likes

Yep exact same thing happened to me, quite a shame really since now I feel like I’ve wasted money sat waiting to be able to play something that I have paid for. Oh well