Subscription inactive

Paid for 1 month subscription while i was using the free trial, i was billed for the subscription but the transaction doesn’t show anywhere, not even showing “incomplete” “declined” or anything else. Now my subscription is inactive even tho i paid

When did you pay? I read somewhere free trial accounts could take up to 24 hours to upgrade.

Paid on 25 may

Did you try the next step - to reset your password?

Does the transaction appear on your internet banking?

Yes the transaction does appear. No i didn’t reset password, ehy would i?

You reset your password to force update your Battle.net account hoping this will cause your subscription to appear.

If your subscription doesn’t appear on your recent transactions page, then your bank declined the transaction (not Blizzard), and therefore the transaction was not actually completed.

When this happens, your bank will return the money back to your account in 7 to 28 business days, depending on how fast your bank moves.

When I asked, the OP said the transaction does appear in their bank history.

I wasn’t referring to their bank history. I was referring to their official Blizzard transaction history on their account page.

https://account.battle.net/transactions

The bank reserve the funds to pay Blizzard and if it doesn’t go through then eventually it get’s put back in the account.

In this case won’t the transaction show declined in internet banking?

No, as they are reserved for up to 72 hours.

Hey Manfredi,

It looks like Trovlak and Dottie answered the question, so thank you. :slight_smile:

If a transaction doesn’t appear on your account, it usually means that the payment was declined by your bank. Most banks will display it as a transaction pending if you have an online app. or site for your bank account, and it should usually disappear from there within 72 hours.