Subscription paid but account still inactive

Dear staff,

After a break from WoW, I’ve wanted to give the game a try again (thank you cinematic trailer!) I’ve paid for a subscription for WoW with my MasterCard. The money is already transferred and I see that I still get the message that my account is frozen. I also can’t find my purchase in the order history.

I already checked the FAQ on the website. (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/12340)

But it’s all about that the money isn’t transferred (but mine is). So basically I’ve paid for a subscription, but my account is still inactive.

Could you please investigate this matter?

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

Kind regards,
Argentum

Hey there Årgentum.

As is mentioned on the FAQ you linked, make sure you check the Transaction History first of all as you might be able to see if the payment attempt you made has simply failed for some reason.

If you see that the amount is taken on the side of your payment provider please know that it is common practice. The payment provider can temporarily reserve the amount while the payment is being processed.
If the payment fails for any reason those funds are automatically released back to you within a few days by your payment provider.

If you find that there’s no sign of the order on our page, but you can see it reserved have a look at the steps on our Credit Card or PayPal troubleshooting guides for how to resolve this.

When a successful payment attempt is made it can take up to 24 hours for that time to be made available in-game.

I hope this helps!

Dear Arzomaju,

Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated and very helpful ^^

Kind regards,
Argentum