Subscrition gone wrong

I’m trying to get a subscription, i’ve already tried paying 1 month subscription to play wow two times, but i can’t, it says this:

Subscribed: World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month

Next Payment: now

And then when i login in to battle net it says i need a subscription to play WoW. Can someone help me?

1 Like

That means it’s accepted you adding your card but the payment hasn’t gone through for some reason. If you have the balance in your account it may be being blocked by your bank/issuer, check for any authorisation or fraud check notifications or contact them.

Yeah, same problem here. Payment says everything was fine, but it doesn’t actually go through. Try buying game time instead - worked for me every time.

Yeah that’s probably what i’m going to do.

No, everything is fine. It must be an error, bug.

Some banks decline to set up a “recurring subscription” if you are using a credit card or debit card. ESPECIALLY a debit card.

If this affects you then buying gametime instead is the best way forwards.

Hey there,

I know this can be a bit confusing since you can get the “Success!” notification from setting up a subscription, even if the payment itself ends up being declined.

As others have mentioned, trying to add prepaid time instead will usually help or might at least clarify what the issue is. You can also find more info about common problems and solutions over in this article: Solutions to Common Payment Issues.

If you’re still having issues, contacting your payment provider for assistance would be the best option.

I’m having the exact same problem, at first I just bought one month seperately, transaction is stuck on pending for hours now, but the money is taken from my bank, then I tried adding a subscription with my paypal, payment also went trough, still says I have no gametime and now I can only log in on my lv 20 character. Very annoying, I already submitted a ticket but I don’t know what to do now.

I have same problem tried yesterday to buy subscription and it withdrawed 12.99€ from my debit card but when I try to play game it says no game time?? So where is problem and why big company like blizzard doesnt have 0-24 live chat service when my company that has 60 employees does…