Subtlety Rogue PvP Montage

Subtlety Rogue PvP Montage

I just put out a subtlety rogue pvp movie, and I’d appreciate your feedback!

5 Likes

Nice vid! I personally prefer more wpvp in it tho, just my pref!

2 Likes

Well made :+1:

i like the choice in music and how you makes any changes in the video fit the pace of the music :slight_smile:

In the beginning you have the black screen pausing, I am glad you didn’t use it all the way through the video :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice vid man…i think its about time i go sub on my main

1 Like

Very nice video! I like it!
Would prefer more WPvP too, but I enjoy watching Rogues doing a quality snatch in BG, haha

As for feedback - I like editing, but maybe transitions could be a bit smother, like in intro if you were to add smother transition to black, stayed at black for the same time, then smooth transition back out - it would feel better and wouldn’t look like blip-blip. Transitions still could be quick (and non-linear) for the sharpness of movement. Like that moment when character unsheathe daggers is a bit clipped because of blip-blip, while it should be on par with epicness of walking character.

I like your camera control, it’s very easy to understand what’s going on at different playback speeds and even with jump-cuts. That’s very nice!

Those steps with Feral were so good that it felt like cheating, hehe.
And btw, you need more flags imo, one it not enough for a Rogue - it’s like rekt with them daggers then rekt again with them flags, always more than one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.