Subtlety Rogue

We don’t have damage dude, we barelly end a solo above a healer on the damage chart. No sub has issues with the missing oneshoot mecanic, we simply can’t do damage outside burst cd. We have 0 sustained damage, the cc is trash and sub is 0 in arena rn. Blizz devs were on drugs when they came up with these changes.

Rogues were op in DF only because for some stupid reasons MS effects stacked. They dealt a lot of damage but it was still managable. Rets now make the game absolutely unplayble for some specs and comps. It’s hard to compare the influence of Rogues and Rets on the meta. Rogues at least required some level of execution. Ret is idiotproof on the other hand.

With the nerf, rogue is useless in arena. No rogue is complaining about the missing burst. But when you don’t burst as other classes, you deal 0 sustained damage, cc is trash and you end a solo above the healer on the damage chart, you know that devs don’t understand the game. I think all the devs only play ret. They did the same thing in shadowpands; 100 nerfs on sub, op ret.

Sub is generally weak in a meta where ret and demo lock are strong.

Nerfing the burst deprives the spec of its niche, and puts it in a weird place. Ideally, they should IMO get rid of the secret technique playstyle and implement better, end easier to balance, burst.

On the bright side (for sub that is) in 10.1 Cheap shot will be the ultimate CC in the game, as it will not be nerfed, at least from what we’ve seen so far, and the 15% bonus is going away, so that gives some possibilities.

i don’t know tho, maybe
talking about arenas, the strength of certain comps was in the length of their CC chain
those seconds will add up
especially if it goes live with blind>sap not working anymore

indeed as others have pointed out, if we move away from a burst meta, specs with less sustained damage will suffer.

but this seems to be the intention of the devs, since DF launched, burst went down, or at least they tried to bring it down.

i mean if you say so, but i don’t remember the last time ret pala was meta in any form of arena.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.