Suggestion for reasonable changes to warlock in SoD

Hi,
I have been thinking a bit over some small changes that could change the quality of life and some performance increase for affliction warlocks in PvE and also affected other shadowcasters in raid environment.

1. Make improved Shadowbolt only timer based, remove the 4 casts counter. The debuff just instantly disappears in raids with other shadowcaster or procs. This will improve shadow priests performance aswell in raids without affecting pvp that much.

2. Make Curse of Agony usable together with other curses. Right now we are in a spot in raids were we rarely gets to use Curse of Agony since we have to provide other curses for the raid.

3. Make pandemic rune include drain life for crit chance.

Hoping of one of you devs will se this post.

Best regards from a dedicated warlock player in SoD.

2 Likes

Yes like they did with stormstrike for shamans. Original was 12 seconds or until 2 nature damage spells hit the target. Now it is flat 12 seconds

Justice for affliction warlocks!

Good ideas man :+1:
I hope devs are reading some of these posts … if not then affli wl will be lost in the engame raids

Completely agree on 1. and 2. I think number 3 would push lock self healing too far in PVP. I would rather see some affliction synergies with ruin.

Yes Master channeler is too strong compared to other runes, and especially the self heal bonus it is providing. Makes no sense.
They should really swap the “increases healing from drain life by +50%” with “increases cast range of drain life by +50%”

Not sure about that, i would rather see a powerful ability with counter play, than a mid ability with very little counter play. Also Soul Siphon could be buffed to be a higher damage PVE alternative to Master Channeler.