Suggestion: Minimum wage policies for PvP players

500 gold for the first PvP victory of the day, be it in random or ranked BGs, standard arena or solo shuffle.
That’s all I’m asking. It’s perfectly reasonable.

Please consider this suggestion.

4 Likes

But why?
/10

Because all I’m doing in this game is PvP 24/7 and it doesn’t give anything.
I don’t have enough gold to do basic stuff like repairing my gear, buying proper enchants, or changing my transmog.

All activities should reward a somewhat half-decent living wage. PvP does not.

2 Likes

Git Gud.
Or in this case…

Git Guld.

1 Like

It’s a game, not an occupation

Precisely.
So I should be allowed to have fun enjoying the content that I enjoy, without feeling forced to do something I do not enjoy for gold - which is the definition of an occupation.

3 Likes

So what do you do while youre waitting to find a match? You just stand in valdrakken?!

1 Like

I’m a healer. I don’t know what “waiting” means.

3 Likes

Buy a WoW token, that’s what Blizzard wants you to do, if you don’t want to farm or sell.

1 Like

Nor does M+ or raiding - we spend more on repairs than we get back.

My advice is do the dragon riding world quests twice per week. Takes a few minutes each, 500g in each purse. Cherrypick any other world quests nearby; there’s usually some for 600g. Repeat on alts for more income if needed.

WoW is a holistic game where the best rewards come from doing multiple activities. Just how it works and there’s not much point fighting it because nothing will change anyway :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

Honestly, I don’t understand how it’s possible to do anything in pve without a wow token. Just crafting your gear can cost like 200k gold in total, and that would be 350-400 world quests. Best enchants are also almost 20k gold. Consumables are expensive too. If you only do m+ and raiding, how would anyone get this amount of gold?! And yeah, to cover a full repair, I need to do 2 world quests. This game does suffer from a huge p2w problem, where you almost can’t play without buying wow tokens

3 Likes

why gold?

I rather have more Conquest points.

I´m saving up for this mighty staff for me chicken druid, 1800 points I think it was.

Not exactly.
More like pay to grind less.

When you have a full time job and a family, you can’t be bothered with professions and the AH game.
You just want to log in and play whatever content you’re interested in.

This dumb mentality is the reason why they can get away with forcing players to buy wow token, if they don’t wanna grind gold for 100 hours. Just calculate how many hours you need to spend doing world quests to get 370k gold vs spending 20 euro on the shop. It’s absolutely nuts and ridiculous for such an expensive game like wow. Also, if wow token buyers got the 20 euro I spend, I would be more ok with it, but they only get 13 euro from the token, which creates a profit incentive for blizzard to make the game very p2w.

I get that but… 500 gold wouldn’t be enough then I think. If you want to live off PvP for your consumables. Enchants and repairs alone. There are already world quests out there easy enough to do that rewards that much.

0 consumables.
Enchants are applied once and stay relevant 6 months.
Repairs are easily paid for with 500 gold/day.

You just don’t want to do pve period do you? <.< even if its just that one world quest for it.

He has a point.
Horde and Alliance should pay their soldiers and mercenarys for fighting their wars. You can’t make your bread with honor.

2 Likes

Indeed. Just like PvE players don’t want to feel forced to PvP.

Different people enjoy different things.
Each activity should reward them enough to allow for basic commodities.
As a said: a minimum wage.

1 Like

One dragonriding quest takes about 1 minute. Is it really such a problem?