Suggestion: more languages

After this Halloween, I doubt there will be a lot of people willing to play in this English. You should really translate it to all European languages, especially Irish!

8 Likes

I agree they should have a Yorkshire translation too!

/Yorkshireindependence

1 Like

Can you only post those as an MVP? :frowning:

1 Like

It’s actually a trust level 3 perk, anyone can get trust level 3 :wink:

See this guide

1 Like

No. Particularly anyone who spams a lot on the forums. Like 100 posts a day or something like that.

TL;DR only trolls

1 Like

I read it indeed. Well. I don’t really enjoy the part where I have to ‘like’ posts. But I suppose I should give it a go.

Good idea. Also suggesting Savo as language now that we are listing the most important ones.

1 Like

how old are you? You look quite too young to be a MVP on this picture

1 Like

She is using her passport picture from 1976 as forum avatar, just like the rest of us.

3 Likes

As a post-graduate Japanology bachelor (read Japanese language, culture, history, politics, everything Japan) and a diehard fan of WoW for 13+ years, I’d love to translate WoW into Japanese and allow so many of my Japanese friends to enjoy this vast and beautiful world. I willingly offer myself as a sacriployee.

1 Like

It’s only ‘Like 30 Posts/Receive 20 Likes’, head for the Cow Level topic :wink:

Edit to add

You don’t need to worry about the receive likes :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t give players any more reasons not to interact with each other and it’s only healthy to be able to communicate with the entire world

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.