Suggestions for wind arrows

I have tried out a bit of marks hunter on the PTR and was really excited about the addition of wind arrow procs, however I was disappointed with the current implementation. So I wanted to create this post to discuss possible changes to the way that wind arrows work.

I have three main suggestions:

1. There is a slight delay between firing an aimed shot and the wind arrows going off, I think it would be way more satisfying if the wind arrows fly instantly after shooting your aimed shot.
  2. Frequency: I would personally like a higher proc rate combined with lower damage and lower proc rate for Windrunner’s Guidance. (unless suggestion 3 is considered)
  3. My preferred solution: change the proc entirely. Have the wind arrows be stored like frost mage icicles. We can build the arrows with either steadyshot or arcane shot and release them all at once with one aimed shot. This also give us something to plan for while being on the move and would add some depth to our rotation.

I would love to know what you guys think about these simple changes to an underwhelming talent.

1 Like

it is still a 25% damage increase on aimed a 25% damage increase is not a “disappointed”
u forget that a aimed shoot also applay posion dot what also do 25% poison damage u can stack 10x so thats 250% if u stack it 10X

why lower the damage on something that already does pisslow dmg?

Should i skip these talents?

For PVP, the biggest problem with the Wind Arrow talents is that you need to spend 2 points in Bullseye, which is a 100% PVE talent and therefore completely useless.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.