Suiting home for an Order of Embers character?

As the title says, I want to know if there are any people/guilds/communities suited for a character affiliated with the Order of Embers?

I am looking to play one, but sort of lost when it comes to finding people to roleplay with.

Do give a shout if so.

I’m so surprised I didn’t see any yet! Hope you find any!

There was a guild concept of monster hunters, taking inspiration from the Witcher and was gonna be a branch of the Order of Embers. Unfortunately it never took off but it was the only guild I heard about that toyed with the Order.

Drustvar.

Obviously.

there was that one guild, but I think it died out

which is strange, I figured with how grimdark and gritty drustvar is as a zone, there would be a whole line of GoT and witcher wannabes gunning for a order of embers/ house of monster hunters type guild.

Roleplayers prove, yet again to be unpredictable.

The GoT hype died like 4 years ago man

I am out of the loop with the youngsters it seems.

As others stated, there was one around very briefly back at the launch of BfA. A shame it didn’t really take off, I thought it would’ve been neat though at the same time it’ll limit you to Kul Tiras/Drustvar if they were planning on the pure monster/witch hunt themes. (I could be wrong though).

Good luck in your search, I’m sure another will pop up over the coming weeks.

Hi there! It’s not a direct offshoot of the Order, but if you’re interested in monster hunting/slaying roleplay, we might be up your alley. I’ll drop our information and you can make an informed decision. :slight_smile:

`https://www.argentarchives.org/node/222851

(edit: thanks Murkresh)

just put a ` at the start of your link and you can post it.

it will still need to be copied/pasted but you don’t have to miss all the dots.

I disagree, azeroth is full of monsters, perhaps not the kinds you see in drustvar but there is loads of quests where you have to hunt larger/smarter/stronger animals and monster humanoids, not to mention the game is full of monster races which could be turned threats, murlocs, gnolls, kobolds, spiders, worgs, feral worgen ogres, etc.

you just have to look around and see whats there, ignore the old gods, aspects, demon hordes and void horrors and you still have plenty of oddities to hunt.
a larger than normal basilisk, a ghostly undead rider, some lowkey cult praying to a made up god.

and it is not like witches are only found in drustvar, we seen witches else where in the world.

1 Like

Not exactly the sort of style I was looking for, but thanks nonetheless. Always fun with a little crusade.

Anyway, thanks for all the inputs in the thread. Maybe I’ll have to try and start something myself.

We are back!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.