Super Excited for Shuffle!

Aw what a great day. Hit my pvp targets on my mains, now time to play some alts! Can’t wait to improve at a new class and play some shuffle on the weekend.

Oh wait. For some reason my shuffle MMR is 300 higher than my peak rating ever on the class! UNLUCKY! Get absolutely stomped with my mismatch gearset from the conquest boxes in my first game going 0-6 after a 33 minute long queue!

Guess I won’t be playing blizzard games this weekend. Off to play something else that respects my time.

Add me to the churn rate statistics. Cite your dog tier matchmaking and rating calculation system.

Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Fun right? I’ve been trying to get a game in for the past week, and queue hasn’t popped once for me.

Yes, I am disappointment too but for the opposite reason.

I reached 200 rating more than I normally do and I couldn’t be happy about it because I almost always face players with high mmr and low rating.

So I never got to feel that I got to a new rating because I learned something and improved.

It’s not just shuffle that’s a problem though. My MMR in 2’s is 2000+. Still stomp though.

Should have try too learn a healer Kappa

on 2k+ mmr minimum waiting time is 40 min if yo are lucky so for 8 hours a day yo can play 8 arenas that is joke … but it is what it is ppl left game but what i hoping for is that solo bg times will be different story if not this game pvp side is dead ppl will leave even more for others games where yo have i 1 mim quelle max for rated games

It will be exactly same as shuffle and instead of games ending with leavers it probably carrys on so you have to play with few guys shortage and other team gets to chill while get easy win with their numbers. It will also share long ques for dps like shuffles and the games we get into will be random circus like shuffles. I think it will ruin pvp even more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.