SUPER weird combat bug

So I get into a dungeon and it won’t let me attack anything, it just kept saying “Invalid Target” to every mob.
I can AOE and auto attack, but every ability, even interrupts would say Invalid Target.
I tried suiciding, I tried teleporting out and back in, I tried relogging, and nothing worked. In the end I just left so they could get somebody else in.
What the hell was that?

I have that happen sometimes, what fixes it for me is pressing alt, afaik that’s a key that is basically ‘target self’. I guess it gets stuck somehow, idk.

No idea what causes it but simply pressing alt works for me.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the tip. That’s actually one thing I never tried, so if it happens again I’ll be sure to give it a go.

Another thing Blizz should really fix but probably won’t even glance at :frowning:.

This usually triggers for me when alt-tabbing out of WoW and in my case is generally undone by alt-tabbing out, then back in.

Anyone know if they’re looking into that bug that disconnects you after landing on the ground? That’s been terribly annoying with this week’s gravity lapse brawl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.