Supercharged Gobmogrifier - Terrestris Shaman Quest - A Particular Set of Skills

Please,
I am loosing my mind here, the purchased item which costs 50 coins mind you, says it can be used within Blackwing Lair or Blackrock Mountains. Inside the raid when i click it i get the message “You can’t do that yet”.
So when I use outside the raid within Blackrock Mountains I do indeed get the transformation buff and get transformed into a goblin, now, when i teleport inside the buff is completely gone so when I go to Master Elemental Shaper Krixix he is hostile and I cannot talk with him to complete part 2 of the quest chain.
I have tried being in a raid, being in a party, being solo, being naked, reloging, teleporting in and out, turn off all addons, do a 360 before entering the raid.

I have tried this in a completely cleared raid lockout, when looking on wowhead people say it does not matter that it’s cleared you just need to wait for Krixix to respawn.

Please i beg any moderators reading this post inform the dev team this is literally making me go mad as I see other people easily completing this part of the quest and everything working fine for them but it seems I’m the only one with this issue ?

UPDATE: Managed to get in, what worked was I killed Krixix then logged out, after roughly 2 hours came back in and this time it teleported me into the right instance of the raid where everyone was alive.

1 Like