Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

Inspired by the incredible story captured in “The Remarkable Life of Ibelin” documentary about Mats “Ibelin” Steen—now live on Netflix— a Norwegian WoW® player who suffered from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, you can add the Reven Pack to your collection and support CureDuchenne, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving and extending the lives of those affected by this disease.

View Full Article

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

Okey but this ones for a good cause… Also look at the little detective hat :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I am considering this one next month.
It support a charity, and it looks cute as heck.

1 Like

This one is actually for a good cause though, unlike the others.

6 Likes

Does it say anywhere in the article that blizzard will be matching the money the players raise? Or is this just players paying for their charitable tax write off.

3 Likes

jsut players - like always :wink:

4 Likes

If by good cause you mean tax reduction for blizz by donating that money…
If you really want to help them then donate directly.

7 Likes

This one is really hard to resist, honestly.

Edit; just bought it. It’s the most adorable thing I ever saw in this game, probably. And it’s for a good cause. :fox_face:

5 Likes

They are literally donating 100% of proceeds to the charity.

2 Likes

You never stop, do you ?
Can you fix the game before 2025 ?

1 Like

Oh come on now

*Blizzard Entertainment® will donate 100% of the purchase price of “The Reven Pack” digital bundle to CureDuchenne,

1 Like

Microsoft happened to buy Blizzard and Activision, so now they need their money back :money_with_wings: :money_mouth_face: :clown_face: :joy:

1 Like

Bought right away. What a cutie and it helps those in need too. :yellow_heart: :fox_face:

Bro, relax here, that’s a charity event for someone that has a very rare disease and plays wow

2 Likes

You forgot “These versions of items are special editions available as part of this initiative only”… so World of Recolor will bring new recolored sets, and these ones won’t be donation but 100% for Blizzard & Microsoft :laughing:

Brought tears to my eyes.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Ahab Wheathoof in Mulgore. I /salute him every time I pass by.

2 Likes

It’s for a good cause.
Not being being biased because its a fox, but it is absolutely adorable.
I got teary eyed from the video.

1 Like

murlok backpack is cool too