Hello,
I’ve created a ticket over a week ago and every 2 days I get the same bot-like response with 0 progress to the matter. I then created another ticket with somewhat similar topic but nothing changed. I get response from same “GM” and no one even bother asking me why I have 2 almost same tickets.
Is support thing was also flooded by bots or what?
our conversation looks something like this:
- gm here, give us the asnwers
- me here, here are the answers
- gm here, give us the answers
- me here, how many time do I need to give you those answers, copy answers again
- gm here, give us the answers
- me here, here are the answers (got pissed off already)
- gm here, give us the answers
THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF. I get same god damned response every time. I follow the instructions and THEN I AGAIN GET THE SAME TEMPLETE as response from support
Can some human please review my tickets already??? Because this is driving me crazy.
You meant template-like response given by human GM’s, if you can explain the issue you need help with (leave personal details out) I could pinpoint if they can help you or if you’re using the correct channels for help.
Tho in high-peak busy periods they may give an automated response with a wide variety of self-help options and the option to re-open the ticket if you still need help but yea.
I cant log into my old acc.
I have created different trial accs over the years attached to same’ish email (ex. baseemail+something@gmail.com) and now I’m not sure which is the one I upgraded to midnight. So I opened a ticked to help me find it.
I have confirmation of purchase etc I’m just not sure which +something is the right login.
But I keep getting same template bs from suppport. I did answer all those question and provided screenshots of bank statement. And next response is same again like a never ending loop
I would try to reset the password on the accounts to work out which one is your wow account. Or do you no longer have access to the email accounts?
not an option. to reset a password I need to have a login. trying out every possible +thing is a pain in the ahh.
I have access to the email. Do you understand what the + means in email+smth@gmail.com ?
this is actually an infinite amount of specific email that are connected to the base email by that +
I started using those here and there to see which site sells my email to advertisers but now it bit me in the butt 
World of Warcraft Free Trial Limitations
I’m not sure what you mean when you say trial account, you can play for free up to level 20, after that a subscription is required. A subscription gets access to the game up to and including the previous expansion to the current one. So at present that’s up to the end of TWW. The subscription also includes all the Classic variations on offer.
To play beyond that you would need to purchase the Midnight expansion.
Recovering a World of Warcraft Account
ok. again…
I have multiple accounts:
email + wow1@ mail com
email + u@ mail com
email + september@ mail com
ALL of those are different accs with 1 parental email adress. meaning I will receive email from blizzard concerning all those accs to the parental email @ mail com
One of those accs HAD midnight purchased. Now I’m trying to figure out which one was it.
and yea, I will come up with better system in the future to prevent this pain in the butt from happening again.
Just look into my tickets if you have access to that kind of stuff and you will understand why I’m so frustrated.
MVPs are not staff, we are just trying to help understand the issue and see if we can offer any help. Staff post in blue.
I think the issue is clear in your head but it’s been hard to convey the problem to us and on tickets probably.
From what I understand you no longer have access to any email accounts but one email account is linked to an account with Midnight on it, seems to be where we are at.
If you could log on any of the email accounts this would be something you could solve yourself, if you could log on any of your wow accounts same thing. But as you require Blizzard to hand over private information (an email address and/or change account details) you will need to satisfy to them that you are who you claim you are. This is to prevent account theft.
Which means they would something along the lines of:-
- The CD key from a physical copy of World of Warcraft or any expansion
- World of Warcraft characters, including name and associated realm for each
- First and last name of the account owner
- Any email addresses that may have been used on the account
- Phone numbers associated with the account
- Home address listed on the account
- Order IDs for purchase of World of Warcraft or expansions
- Login username for pre-Battle.net World of Warcraft accounts
Mister/Miss Punyelf, for the love of god, I HAVE access to THE (parental/base) email which means I have access to all those email + stuff too (email is not same as account login in this case).
I also provided all those answers to support BUT got same response again where they were asking for those answers. 6 times already.
our conversation looks something like this:
- gm here, give us the asnwers
- me here, here are the answers
- gm here, give us the answers
- me here, how many time do I need to give you those answers, copy answers again
- gm here, give us the answers
- me here, here are the answers (got pissed off already)
- gm here, give us the answers
THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF. I get same god damned response every time. I follow the instructions and THEN I AGAIN GET THE SAME TEMPLETE as response from support
And I’m not asking for them to provide me with personal info. The simple solution would be to resent the receipt from bnet to the exact same email I bought it with (I did provide the statement from my bank)
then the email would come to my base emai @ email com with the correct + as a recipient
it would look like:
- email + correct addon @gmail.com
If you have access to all the email accounts you can do a password reset for each wow account and get in yourself.
Either you dont understand the concept of those PLUSses or you straight up trolling me…
having access is not equal to remembering the correct plus
I do not understand your issue, no. If you have access to all the email accounts you could reset the wow password on every single one and gain access and then figure out which one is the one you are after.
But I will leave this be.
Your solution implies I remember the email I used to create the account with, which I do not.
Its like I’ve been explaining this whole thing to a wall.
I suggest you go and play around with those plusses.
log out from bnet forum, and create new acc with your originalemail+wow@emailprovider then you might understand
IT does not matter which is which, reset them all.
I will give it a shot, you have one parental email with 3 seperate accounts connected to it, so when you get the blizzard email to reset the pw they all end up in the same parantal email and you can’t distinguish which account you just reset? Or the Username assossiated with that account?
Not sure how in-game tickets or support are supposed to solve that but good luck.
wrong, but its much closer than punyguy 
let me try to rephrase it a little I guess…
Its not like I have 3 accs connected to one email, its more like 5 (although it doesnt matter in this case). Whenever I feel nostalgic and want to play wow a little, I create an acc, play it for a few hours and usually its enough to satisfy the itch. But when midnight came out I decided to stick for longer, so I bought it (played for few months and gave up anyway :D). And since I usually put some random stuff after the + symbol during registration, I dont remember login info now. I obviously know the parental email and I have access to it and I know that the account is registered unnder parentalemail+somebs@gmail.com
When you ask blizz to reset a password, they can reset it for one specific acc (ex parentalemail+wow1@gmail.com) and you will resieve a reset link for this acc in your parentalemail mail. it works fine. The problem here is that I dont remember which BS I added after the + so I cant ask them to reset password for this acc cuz I dont remember the login. Which is why I opened a ticket, where I gave them purchase confirmation, chars names and other stuff they asked for.
BUT support just doesnt do anything. they keep repasting almost the same question template in a loop (I just counted… its 5 time in one ticket, and 3 times in another ticket, so I got same tamplate 8 times already) I might just copy the whole thing here at some point because this is just some epic circus…
I agree with Punyelfs advice then: Account recovery > Contact Us > Account > Not Listed.
It sounds like a rare case, they’re going to have to get all accounts connected to your email and send them to you. I don’t know how easy that’s going to be, you’ll likely have to provide the informations listed above.
The hardest part is explaining the issue IMO.
So when a ticket comes back it needs to be escalated with the I still have an issue button.
If you are so butt-hurt over “AI slop” response, why don’t you just get AI to explain to you the the ways to bypass AI filters, then? You realize that AI understands… Ahem, AI? It’s weird that you are this hell-bent on fighting a losing battle. Everything is automated these days so please, stop trying to be a human fighting against a machine. And going on to the forum to complain to other people isn’t going to help either; sorry, we’re not good enough even combined against AI.
Have you even tried reading the conversation?
I’m but-hurt because AI DOESNT DO ANYTHING, not because it exists.
I decided to post the issue here to attract some attention to the matter, to make someone that has the chance to poke a human to go check on those tickets.