Support Ticket is disappeared as well as disappeared token while using it to add money into game balance

Twisting nether
Char name themagister

5 Days ago i used a wow token to add money into blizzard balance. Somehow game frozen and wow token disappeared… I opened a ticket immediately and more than 2 different gms said that they cant see wow token is used. I reopened ticket a few more times then finally a gm found out that wow token is used but not added to blizzard balance.

He said me that after 3 days, if not added to balance, i need to reopen ticket… So i did but the new gm said me that i need to wait. I copy posted him the previous gms notes about 3 days with his nick name.

So after that someone deleted the ticket totaly, iit is not added to blizzard balance. No wow token returned. my ticket and previous responses deleted.

At this unfair and disrespectful attitude towards the customer, I was very demoralized and lost my confidence that blizzard would fix non-user errors.

I’m complaining about gm, which deleted the ticket as if nothing happened and asking for returning my game token or equvilant game balance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.