Support ticket lasting 2 days with no response

I cannot reach Blizzard using a ticket, nobody ever responds.

What is happening? Am I doing something wrong.

Hey Demonshroud!

As you might know you can see the status of your open tickets here.

As long as the ticket is open a Game Master will do their best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

During busy times it can take them a bit longer. We appreciate your patience.
There’s also other contact channels available depending on your issue and the time of the day you can find more information as you go through the Contact Support steps.

I am on my 3rd day, started at 5 days wait now at 4 days 17h, so only got a few hours closer in 3 days, Keep waiting, they will reply in Shadowlands expansion for sure. It is also amusing how they have time to reply here but not to the actual issue.

The blues that reply here, are not GM’s, and do not work in-game.

The Blues are part of the “External Communications Team” that manage the forums, the website, and twitter.

They are part of the overall Blizzard Support network, It is simply wrong to have forum posts replied to in less than 1 minute and wait 2 weeks in game for a reply from the same company.

I absolutely understand why you would feel that way. However, they are different teams with different job descriptions. Their job is not to be solving in-game issues, but have different duties to attend to, and on their time reply on the forums.

May I also say that you need to keep one original ticket open. If you delete it and open another, you go to the back of the queue again.

Still no reply, been 3 days.

At least give me an estimate or something.

My last ticket took just under 7 days.