Surely Blizzard has to know how they will merge the servers tonight

Since the merges will happen tonight it certainly is remarkable that not even 9 weeks qualified as getting more info “soon”. It should be easy - they have to know by the time they are doing it.

4 Likes

At this point I belive Kaivax is not a GM, but corporate account used by whoever is on Classic PR department. It has several posts added to pipeline for auto posting on certain dates up untill Wrath release, but the person who has communicated with Classic community is probably fired or transfered elsewhere.

Well seeing as his account says he is a Community Manager I will agree he is not a GM

Pick your poison :

• they are incopetent
  • they dont care

yeah, thats much it.

Is it possible to mix them?

1 Like

Incarepetent

1 Like

Maybe they forgot. If so there’s still hope for Zandalar Tribe. /s

2 Likes

The WoW team always had big egos and they sure liked to remind us of their “brilliance”. This is most certainly not the case any longer as whatever they write is so self-censored and bland. I’m certain they have PR teams managing blue posters.

They’ve had free transfers open for months, I think they have a pretty good idea where they will auto transfer the characters when they consolidate later.

You mean I can’t pick both? Aww poop. Sorry I spellchecked your post.

Thanks, I am kinda overlooking interpunction signs, because my native langauge … well, uses all of these : ě š č ř ž ý á í é ť ď ň … etc.

I have still hopes, that only one fits, but cant decide - incompetent / do not care :smiley:

Incopetent wasn’t intentional? I assumed that it was intentional. I thought it was a funny and clever way of describing Blizzard. That they are too incompetent to cope with the situation that they themselves created for the players.

Incopetent… I’m stealing that one! lol

Are you really sure, at this point, that you trust Blizzard to know what they are doing?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.