Surge vs Trihorn Charge

Despite my pet with Trihorn Charge having the higher speed compared with the one with Surge and both abilities have the exact “This move will always goes first” the pet with lower speed aka Surge will always go first.

Work as intended I assume…

In the background there’s a hardcoded speed increase value.

From memory Surge is like 10x higher than other always first abilities such as tri-horn charge so in nearly every situation surge goes first. There has never been any justification for the difference and is likely a coding error.

1 Like

My “work as intended” was just sarcasm ofc…

Yeah I got that it was sarcasm. The tooltips can be misleading if you’re not experienced so at least you know what’s happening with these abilities now.

Was more like a hint for devs to sort this out.

Last time the Devs sorted something out they buffed sandstorm, darkness etc by 50%.
In the scale of things needing to be fixed in pet battles this is fairly low being that it’s a extremely niche circumstance for it to happen

better don’t ask them to sort something out in the future

1 Like

Agree, but not in BGs where ranged have a huge advantage.

Weather effects are the same for me. See what I did here?

You must be trolling multiple posts mate as half your response is about ranged in Bgs…

I don’t think you know what niche means.

So you’re saying that you face more teams running Surge against you where you then end up in the match up against your Direhorn than you face Weather abilities? You believe that Surge being faster than all the other priority attacks is more of an issue than something like Sandstorm or Darkness?

Why would you even get into the match up of Surge vs a Direhorn anyway?

Yeah, exactly. Wanna hear more?

Yeah ok, you can say why unless you can’t justify it which is what I’m expecting.

Stuns and heals are stronger than weather effects. BLM FTW!

You don’t PVP much do you? Maybe after a few thousand more wins you’ll have a better understanding.

I don’t believe you.

You don’t believe that you’ll improve after a few thousand more wins? With that attitude you won’t, just keep at it & take each game at a time.

I won 74 games out of 82 today, so yeah, I’m bad! :smiley:

That’s positive then you can definitely build on that. I always say that if a team isn’t at least 90% win rate it’s not a top level team.

What’s your overall record with you team? Must be at least 90%?

With my retarded team most games are won by enemy ragequiting.

People who just “ragequit” are usually playing stuff like Brawler achievement comps so doesn’t make sense for them to just stay around for the game to end. They actually prevent xp gain if you battle on a lower level character when they just insta forfeit.

Same noobs each day. Playing meta comps that don’t know how to use tactics.