<Surprisingly Good> - Ragnaros EU 2/8 M Recruiting

Hello,

We are a “Casual Core” raiding guild looking for some Ranged DPS in order for Mythic Uldir and beyond.
The guild has recently transferred from Dragonblight/Ghostlands where we were known as Splintered Souls, the raiding group and most of the guild consists of members that have been playing since TBC/WOTLK.
We are looking for people that enjoy playing the game and enjoy raiding three times a week.

Below you can find a Q&A about the guild and what we need for the guild.

What Classes are you looking for?
We are looking for a Warlock, Hunter and a Shadow Priest/Boomkin. But we accept most classes

What is your progress so far?
8/8 Normal,8/8 HC and 2/8 Mythic, and the achievement to show for it.

What ilvl should i be to apply?
We do not have a ilvl requirement. We can help you get the gear you need.

What is your raiding schedule?
We raid three times a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. The raid starts at 20:00 realm time and ends around 23:00.

What happens when I miss a raid night?
We really appreciate attendance, that being said if you have an emergency or are late due to real life situations we will understand. If it is possible please announce beforehand so that we are able to find a replacement for that raid.

What loot system are you using?
Personal loot. Since we are not a Hard Core raiding guild we do not feel the need to use the DKP system or any similar systems.

I have failed during an encounter, will i be kicked from the raid?
No. We all know that some encounters are harder to get right, our raid leader is a patient and calm man. We will all help you understand the tactics and get trough the fight together.

What is the most important thing you look for in a raider?
Calm, patience and a sense of humor. We tend to sometimes spoof certain encounters that we feel we have surpassed as a group, ex: Solo healer on Fetid HC, as such try and have some fun when these things happen. If it gets too far the raid leader will put an end to it swiftly.

I’m interested, who can i contact in order to get more info?
You can contact me (Sassmass), our raid leader(Lyndiz), our guild leader(Morigna) or one of our officers (Shadowtour/Gottalisp).

Hope to see you soon.
Cheers,
Sassmass