Surv nerfs when?

titel says it all, to high damage, OP feing death legendary, to much survivabilty

No idea what you’re on about.

3 Likes

I was actually thinking the same. Turtle and exhil on a long cd.
The only thing we can dop to survive is using the leggy and still it’s kinda hard to survive against brainless melee

1 Like

Never mind surv nerfs, where are the BM buffs?

6 Likes

I played 4 classes to 2.1 this season and hunter (survival) has been the hardest so far. I understand that Craven can be frustrating to play against, but without it hunters would be trash tier. You really have to play smart as a hunter or you get steamrolled by DHs, fury warriors, outlaw rogues, ele shamans etc.

1 Like

Go Enha :slight_smile:

why the hate for surv? if you got one in your team he/she will boost the group and doing so you will have and easier run in high keys, let them enjoy it wile it last.

Meta slave spotted.

It will be nerfed starting season 4.

The hate is most likely because you either play the overpowered FOTM class or you don’t get invited to anything past 20.

i do play like you said the FOTM class but it may come as a surprise to you never the surv spec its BM mostly and marks.

what about IT? What about “not chosen one”
How dare you Sire how dare you

Nerf hunters! The damage is too high currently both in PVP and PvE!

Don’t worry, in about 5 months you will not see any SV hunters in the game for atleast two years.

1 Like

It’s no problem mate.
Just some patience untill DF and sv will not exist any more.

Season 4.

Although we all know a new class or 2 will gain a leap above everyone else, so i dont know why its so important.

Just let the FoTM cycle do its thing. Even in the citcumstance it gets nerfed somrthing will get buffed and you will make this same post on that classes foru.

#Buffbm #Buffbm #Buffbm #Buffbm

1 Like

Calling it.
Rogue and Monk coming right up!

Most likely unless they suddenly buff amother class by a margin

maybe they will do it in 2023 or 2024 if ur lucky

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.