strawpoll.com/7rnzmjzrayO

Be fair play :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Knock Knock Knock “Puny”

Knock Knock Knock “Puny”

Knock Knock Knock “Puny”

Thank you :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

I used to play only elves and then for some reason… went completely off them and switched to pretty much every other horde race :thinking:

The same happened with Alliance as well. Strange things, I tell you.

2 Likes

I don’t think they would ever move Belfs to the Alliance, Belfs are a very popular race, that would diminish the horde playerbase even more.

Gosh, you’re going to give Erevien a heart attack. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Only idiots believe these surveys actually go anywhere. Real High Elf fans don’t want Blood Elf stuff.

This is just a load of headcanon hopeful bullcrap.

My bait is already on my fishing pole :fishing_pole_and_fish:
Maybe he s already using his vpn with fury mod for mass vote :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Real High Elf fans don’t want Blood Elf stuff.

normally in 10.2.6 Blood elves are not using fel’ things and stuff so when we talk about blood elves we talk about elves of Quel dorei race in the horde.

If they move in alliance they re all gonna be renamed as “High Elves” :dracthyr_nod:

Erevien has met his alliance match and I am here for it.

1 Like

There is a difference, i m a nice elf :woman_elf:

I generally dont care about this kind of topics but the most correct thing for blizzard to do is to merge lightforged draenei into draenei and add their appearance as customization option for all draeneis and merge void elves into blood elves and make them like pandas, a race for both alliance and horde with silvermoon being the first major race city that is both horde and alliance. it would make greate sense since in midnight silvermoon will be a major setting for the expansion

They took the name Blood elves cause of the fallen of the third war though.

It’s kinda unthinkable that in the lore Blood elves would like to name themselves High Elves again.

“Laugh in Summoning Erevien”

https://i.redd.it/kbzo00kl8vs11.jpg

It is not that far fetched. In Sylvanas book the term Sin’dorei came to be along with the Lament of the Highborne as Thalassian Elves were losing the war with the Amani.

It isn’t outright stated but it gives a hint that back then they also called themselves Blood Elves and once the threat was quenched and Kingdom restored they returned to their old name.

Seeing how current Blood Elf history is reminiscent to the past, such thing might come to be again.

Im not voting because my answer is the city should be neutral, but thats with a caveat.

Only if midnight is set fully in quelthalas with silvermoon acting as the expansion hub.

If midnight is not fully set in quelthalas and thats just one zone of it, then it probably wouldnt be necessary to share silvermoon.

And obviously no not alliance blood elves.

I m also for sanctuary for both, HE and BE.

I never vote in my own survey, my :switzerland: dna :dracthyr_hehe_animated: