Survival Hunter looking for guild in 10.2

Hey up,

Returning to the game, experienced in mythic raiding and high M+ with multiple roles and characters, however I am looking to play survival hunter in 10.2.

With a regular schedule I am able to raid all evenings, 2 - 3 days a week. Also flexible with 3 - 4 day on tier launch and moving to 2 day on farm. English speaking and able to clearly communicate. Able to record my own logs and read them on a pull by pull if needed.

That said I am not looking for just hardcore, I am open to anything with regular raid days and a nice, social group. A well organized heroic group is easier to raid in than a unorganized mythic one, vice-versa.

Born in the Uk and now living in Finland so currently gmt +2, server time +1.
Personality wise I am one hell of a talker but know when to keep it shut. No flaming, abuse, toxicity etc.

While I understand that survival isnt first pick for most raids I will earn my spot by doing the key things, Watch the guides, Use my brain, be social and friendly. But most importantly I WILL TURN UP TO RAID. :smile:

Up for chatting and can talk on discord if anymore information is needed.

Hedges,
Character: Hedgis
Bnet: Awkwardlove#2337

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.