Survival Hunter weapons problem

So is it me or all the quest givers mostly giving me bows and crossbows as a reward? Im a survival hunter, i need 2H weapons! How am i suppose to play like this when the only weapon i have is a staff from 10 levels ago from some random quest?

Had the same issue levelling and actually ended up switching out to MM as I got a nice bow.

I used to use Atlas loot to direct me to quests that rewarded polearms or staves but it just crashes repeatedly on me now.

If you can find a decent 2H sword etc on the AH it usually lasts a long time.

Not to mention in TBC hellfire Dungeon ?drops the polearm and that lasted me ages…

This is the same issue with Shamans and Rogues because different spec require different weapons in order for abilities to work. I personally ended up investing time in Heirlooms to have access to them while levelling. In the list of all possible items (https://www.wowhead.com/heirloom-guide) there are two weapons you could try to get. Both are polearms. It will just solve all your problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.