Survival Hunter?

Hello, I’ve been getting into rp in the World of Warcraft and i want to create an Hunter. Either a mag’har orc or an dwarf. I’m planning to be an explorer who likes to survive on my own to feet in the wilderness. Which of those races would you pick if you where in the same scenario?

The classic dwarven mountaineer is a fine thing to build upon. It’s very much part of the Bronzebeard style to be these explorers and rangers quite different from the stereotypical box of armour plate warrior types.

With a mag’har, I’d go with a Frostwolf due to their semi nomadic nature, moving with the herds and their close ties with family and the wolves, each a pack of sorts. A wandering hunter seeking prey with their trusted companion, ancestral axe in hand has its appeal.

4 Likes

Both of them work as Ashaana has shown, so I would just choose the race you like more in this case.

I agree with both replies; dwarf and orc are both great races for hunters.

To me, the choice would be more about which faction (and which “default” territories) you want to play this character in.

(For example, if there is an RP community you want to be a part of in either faction…)

As a survival hunter you can mog your two-hander into a shovel or pickaxe (pre-rogue Minnie was played as one) - seems perfect for a dwarven explorer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.