Survival serious bug, need hotfix asap

Hello,
before i start i know this problem has roots all the way back in CN and SoD.

Survival hunters are currently bugged in M+ content, in Brackenhide Hollow theres quite a few mobs and last boss, wich summons totems wich need to be killed asap, unfortunately Survival hunter bombs only does initial damage and no DoT/effect, this is really serious considering our tier set works with bombs in ST situations, also its one of the hardest boss in my opinion and good swap is really needed there. Theres also problem that if we cleave with totem in target, our bombs doesnt work properly on mobs behind(splash dmg)

I doubt that but if anyhow this post gets to blizzard employee, please pretty please fix this asap.

P.S. buff survival ST in raid situations, T29 deals more dmg in ST then T30.

Thank you and have a nice day
Worehunt

1 Like

Fun! Haven’t noticed this, but also haven’t looked all that well during the fight.

And yeah, we need some bigger changes. Like one to Mastery, it was sorta fine in S1 where our tier set revolved around Mongoose Bite/Butchery. But now in S2 it’s a completely useless stat… And seems you’ve added it to so much stuff that it’s hard to avoid it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.