Survival spec bonuses

Naa but if S1 wins I will legit never forgive this community

2 Likes

I 100% agree

I get the fear of having the same tier bonus for a long time. But C’mon I wana press buttons other than mongoose bite. I’m not playing BM

S2 and S3 felt awesome, kinda difficult what was better. The missing cd on the bombs from S2 felt unnatural at first (when S3 started) , but to give fury a core function was also really satisfying.
Ugh - probably taking a thought shower.

Yeah, Season 1 all the Way, realy loved the ST Damage
Season 2 was just “meh” IMHO,
Season 3 felt great, but I really don’t want to Play another season with the same Set Back to Back tbh

The improved Bombs feel much Better and less Filler this time, so maybe they increase our WFB CDR through Butchery/Carve some more to make it a bit more intresting in AE.

1 Like

I can’t believe S1 is winning. I hope S3 will win on US and in overall, so we won’t suck at m+ in S4.

“Please keep in mind that we’re going to update the power of the set bonuses to match the increased power of the new gear in Season 4, so any bonuses you choose will be tuned to be as strong as any others.”

I know the opening post here doesn’t mention this but the main post that links to all the individual specs does.
You can’t convincingly say any spec will “suck” in a particular thing because the tuning target for any of the three sets is supposed to be the same regardless.

A few posts above i explained how in the case of the S1 set this would likely lead to the set being much more aggressive on butchery which would be a nice change of pace.

Without a doubt S1, slapping people with a mongoose bite that actually does DAMAGE is so much better than this flimsy 45s cd fury cancel into bomb nonsense.
S2 was boring ranged nonsense. I want to slap people with my massive pole(arm). And survival is for pvp fun, go away m(eta)+ slaves, go play BM.

4 Likes

Did you just say that meta slaves are playing Surv on m+? That’s kinda ridiculous. :smiley:

Something like “spec for PVP” doesn’t exist, Surv is extremely fun to play on m+ and that’s why S3 is better than S1.

You missed Skaffah’s point entirely.

Also S1’s the best choice here if you do PvP or Raids, M+ to a lesser extent with priority damage and maybe butchery buffs, dunno.

3 Likes

I’m doing mostly m+ and I’d prefer S1 bonus now, tired of the bomb centric playstyle and want to switch it up.

1 Like

Had so much fun with s2 survival, i want it back so i can main hunter again

1 Like

they’re rebalancing them for season 4, we’re not getting anerfed version that just sucks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.