Sv Hunter Talent tree F

Why are there so many talents buffing kill command
If you choose all of them making you a worst BM hunter because this ability does no damage and you have no use for the focus if you spam the ability

Why are there no other option in the tree for Serpent sting beside the one roadblocking improved bombs with 2 points that just feels akward too spend 2 talents for it in your main tree

If the love passive damage increase in the tree why is there no other option too get more yard range for your moongoose bite passive beside that one point for a 1.5MIN cd thats let you spam it in range a view sec too long off a cd

Why you dont get as SURVIVAL something that makes you survive better like improved carmo or traps

They should rename the specc in worst BM with Bombs that scare your pet so it does less damage, beside that you have cross bow shooting serpent sting and killshot but it cannot fire Arcane shot or the slow shot?

Edit: SV Mastery on top of that is also a fail, only focus spending abilitys from our pet great
I would not be suprised if a complite rework comes with TWwithin

1 Like

Survival should lean more toward rogue abilities than pet abilities imo and rather than amplifying pet damage it should use pet as a “distraction” or damage mitigator. The build is centered around rapid movement and flexibility. We fight with bombs and traps, by dashing in and out.

• Make raptor strike a throw ability by default, with like 15yrd range(it wont work as a range dps because all white damage is still melee)
  • Make dashing in and out a way to get damage buffs as well as the current “get a little focus” (this would then make up for said white damage loss)
  • Less focus on bombs, I’d rather utilize the tiny 1handed crossbow, maybe add a “class totem slot” for the crossbow?
  • Make camouflage a short duration stealth usable in combat, like a second and a half stealth and when you reenter you do x-% more damage on your next ability or that ability is enhanced in some way
  • Talents should enhance core abilities(I agree with OP here, Kill Command is incredibly meh)

Just what was at the top of my head when I saw this post.

1 Like

Sounds about right what your thoughst where

New Mastery would be needet as well

I hope for a at last small rework

Imagine if survival had an ability that could swap between being melee with the polearm or being ranged while dual wielding 1handed crossbows:P. Kind of like aspect of the eagle just not lame.

Like when you harpoon in you’d automatically swap to spear and the current skillset and when you disengage then you’d swap to dual crossbows and gain ranged autoattack and some of your abilities would swap, like mongoose strike would become something like precision shots, flanking strike power shots, butchery would be like spray and pray etc. Would make for some cool gameplay.

Please no. The single animation playing just twice in a row is already too jarring to see. Easily the worst animation in SV kit.

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Any situation is better than the current one, however i think us being melee we should not have ranged autoattack, it wouldnt make sense. I think it should be a complex, high skillcap playstyle thats rewarding if played right.