SV is mad hard in SS

I rarely die, but still lose a fair bit atm. IU think there is much to improve, and I will try to do so, but jesus do you get so many odd match ups. It feels like you work best with VERY, VEEEEEEEERY specific specs. Mostly because it feels like this spec is heavily dependant on setting up kills rather than unga bunga.

I feel like im the only one trying to CC and most of my wins come through my own CC landing. However as soon as I can’t get stuff in CC, I have a much higher chance of losing, whether i’m focused or not.

I’m not even mad about it, it just is what it is. At my skill level I find SS extremely hard as SV, wont stop playing though. Though I will focus more on twos soon.

Tbh kinda hard to go with this argument when the highest ranked player ever used to be SV last season. Not sure how it is now as I haven’t played. Look up Bicmex on youtube and learn from him. SV is the best out of all specs we have which is a shame. I wish MM was good

EDIT: I actually havent played MM since double tap nerf, so idk im trying it now but i doubt its any good

I can say the times I played with a survival I sometimes wished they went a bit more unga bunga.

Some where trying to hard running back and forth setting up crowd control, harpooning across the entire map to land traps when I wished they did more damage

1 Like

MM still does allot of damage and can kill a target when they don’t expect it.

Sv is incredibly strong but difficult to play and this is where most of us fail. We mess up, we pay for it. Unlike for example a warrior that can go Zug Zug and kill.

We need to plan everything out and press the right button at the right time. Which for me also makes it allot more fun than any other spec.

I know you’re not a fan but i still recommend checking Bicmex and also his video on the Skill capped channel. His advice there helped me quite a bit.

I can’t work with warriors. I lose most games with them. DK i can’t work with cause those lazy sods are capable of pulling near death enemies right next to their healer.

Stop being a typical xxlegolasxx male night elf hunter and you will get some decent rating at some point.

Aight so after playing MM in Solo Shuffle for 2 days… you have no idea how good your life is as SV :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is this your dad?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.