Swap TotC raid release with Ulduar

So something of an odd request considering everything, but what about swapping TotC raid release with Ulduar. TotC was hot garbage when it came out, so getting rid of it before the 2 actual decent raids (or 1.5 for many) .

This means a longer wait for decent content I suppose, but also allows tie for tuning and alterations, but also means Wrath will finish on a high.

1 Like

So, because you find something carbage… everything should be changed.
You just sum up the real problem with wow.
If everything is already complained about, let’s find something else for narcissistic reasons.

Unless they nerf TOTC gear and buff Ulduar gear even more, this would never happen xD.

hahaha, not just becaue I find it garbage - anyone who did original wrath found it garbage, because it is.

Ulduar is probably the pinnacle of raid building, ICC has many excellent bosses (as long as the make it super easy buff isn’t in play) , TotC was a filler. It’s essentially a Gary Gygax Troll room. Pull the lever and the next boss appears. Terrible.

Also, for the record it is not a serious suggestion, or should I say, it’s a suggestion that would not be taken seriously.

Can we swap it little more and release Ulduar last? Make ICC next so I can enjoy it right after naxx and then quit and never bother with garbage Ulduar and ToC and whatever that stupid dragon was …

The Ruby Sanctum was a bonus raid iirc - it was a filler as they had to push back Cata and ICC buff at 30%+ made that raid stupid.

You never did Ulduar 2x per week during 3 months on a buff server to say that.
ToC is a benediction after Ulduar.

2 Likes

I did though, and I still thought ToC was hot garbage.

After experiencing a raider’s wet dream with unlockable heroic modes we got a loot piñata that completely trivialized Ulduar.

2 Likes

And where ? :slight_smile:

?

We end with ICC/RS regardless of your proposed changed.
That does not mean we will finish wotlk on a high, it remains unaffected.

They don’t have to swap anything.

Devs just needs to make all raids and dungeons relevant long term, buy tunning difficultly, adding content variation and improve rewards.

I would personally love to have long term relevant ulduar even it means ulduar dropping icc25 hc ilvl loot.

I don’t have any strong feelings about this topic, but I’m trying to get that horribly, appallingly-titled post about arena sunk to the bottom so I don’t have to keep looking at it.

So yeah, swap TotC release with Ulduar! Good call! Make it happen!

I liked ToTC, Ulduar burned out my guild and in ToTC we could chill, still have our raid nights, spend most of the time working on the bosses without the time consuming aspect of trash, then working on achievements like 50 attempts which by their nature didn’t take long.

It was such a nice break between Ulduar and ICC, it’s not my fault that some people decided they would run it multiple times a week to gear up every alt on their account and burned themselves out. Ulduar having excessively buffed loot already partially makes TOTC obsolete, be happy with that compromise.

I disagree with the Ulduar ilvl upgrades purely because they will make TOTC much easier than it was originally, ridiculously so.

I liked ToC. A raid without trash after months with the most trash heavy massive instance they ever released (at that point anyway) was sooooo good.

Not sure this would ever happen, or if it’s even a good idea. They made ToC without trash more or less because they overwhelmed people in Uld with it. When the time comes you’ll probably be happy not to see all that trash again; but now with the Uld buffs you can do Uld & ToC during raid week again for your GMs e-girls alt’s orange weapon :slight_smile:

ppl think ulduar is super good raid
i mean it is but theres trash mobs that are super boring
u will get bored of it very quickly and having raid after that without trash mobs is pretty fine if it doesnt take long
remember that pserver where ppl asked for 6months of ulduar content … after 4months or even sooner they started begging devs to release toc XD
so now imagine we gonna do ulduar even on toc… so it will be even longer than 6months alot of ppl will have nightmares from that raid

If you are talking about Frostmourne yes, it was insane…
The good thing with the community of pserv is, they think they do but they don’t and then they accept so they ask to go back at the original thing.

Ulduar is an exemple
RDF is an example

But here, with this toxic bad faith community, good job.

no it was other one not even surprised it happened on another aswell and will happen on wotlkC calling it now ss before happen

I dont think people will complain about ulduar per-see but the trash. Just as they did with SSC. Most people dont remember or know about the amount of trash this place has.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.