Swift spectral tiger vs normal spectral tiger

What do you prefer and why? swift has more armor on it

Neither. I don’t like tiger mounts in general, but each to their own.

you don’t like kitty cats?

1 Like

for visualisation:

i like the regular spectral tiger more, i dont dig the armor on their legs.

4 Likes

Neither, they’re both ugly low poly mounts… rarity be damned.

2 Likes

Swift for sure, it has more value, and the tail armor is win…the normal one just looks incomplete to me

It’s worth the exact same. From the same card. Get them both together. Unless you mean personally to you then fair enough.

Personally I like the basic one more. I think the leg armor is a little overkill. I’d love the Swift tails armor on the regular though, in an ideal world.

1 Like

The swift has been valued more highly than the normal since release when sold individually due to having higher mount speed on release+being an epic mount, even after the mount speed was equalized it sold for more than the normal and still does to this day.

Ya rare does not always equal good looking. Mounts after TBC are far more appealing visually.

1 Like

I have to ask why are you posting on 2 chars in the thread ? is it a humble brag post you are bumping as you are the OP as well ?

I rather stick to my ZG tiger which i got in classic tbh .

3 Likes

Now that looks decent.

Spectral mounts to me = devs couldn’t think what to reskin a mount for repacking as a ‘new mount’ so they just made it transparent out of laziness? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.