Sylvanas is trapped in the Maw

Tyrande Whisperwind sent Sylvanas to the Maw for what she has done and then what will happen to her later? Staying in the Maw forever? Anduin is going to let her go because, she helped to save Anduin?

If it was not Sylvanas, Anduin wouldnt be free now.

Isn’t Anduin trapped in the Maw now too? I mean the SL only works when Azeroth cut the connection established. This means you get in when dead and never out again.

He is leaving the Maw and say farewall to Sylvanas before the portal is gone.

Think about it like a DBZ time chamber. They can pull her out of it, whenever they need her for a story, only saying that because the time within the Maw was established to flow wierd it’s been an arbitrary number of years for her anything from a conservative century to something ridiculous like 5 milion.

She will be back to either bail Aleria out of her void problem or the Forsaken/Blelves from some existential threat, at the latest i suspect.

1 Like

I still think she finds something realy disturbing in the maw, and comes back and warns Anduin about it or something like that.

2 Likes

they will use this to level manduin into a proper leader since everyone craps on anduin due to his age he’ll return a wise old man and curb stomp everyone

Nah, he gets crap because he lacks experience, but all the much, much more experienced leaders somehow defer to him. Aging him without giving him leadership experience wouldn’t change that.

But I guess it’s the kind of misunderstanding of the problem that would be very like Blizzard’s writing…

1 Like

hmm Anduin going out hunting the remaining dreadlords, with Sylvanas could be intresting, considering the comminc we got some years ago, it seems they are still arround causing havoc

ah but don’t see see Wimbert he will become the new leader of the mawsworn and gain millions of years of experience before returning :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.