Sylvanas story arch

until frozen throne I would say, no way a banshee can possess a dead body

C’mon
Even Neon Genesis Evangelion had more coherent story arc than her!

I think the normal “villain” arcs are overplayed and Sylvanas’ is a fresh take on the situation.

My big problem is with how WoW delivers its story. It really isn’t good. The story is good, but how it’s told - being spread between multiple artistic media, sharing information over years and in hints. For example, we know the Titans were on Draenor despite lying that they weren’t. We know the Titans lie all of the time. Their word isn’t cannon. They are beings with their own motivation. Everyone who has written a CV and a motivational letter knows what’s it like to lie in pursuit of a specific goal.

Sylvanas’ story is pretty good - how she became this villain, when she became this villain, how her life, death, rebirth, death again affected her, it’s all quite good. But it’s not told well. :\

You mean that one time she yelled “For the horde” in battle and it inspired them for some unknown reason… This was afterall done shortly after they just burned down a city with mainly civilians in it.

Other then that one time, please enlighten me on her previous charsimatic moments. Because i only remember her hold on the forsaken as “my way or ill re-kill you”. As for the rest of the horde nothing really comes to mind.

We need Nathanos Danuser aka “the simp” to write more stories to degenerate wow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.